Tuesday, March 3, 2009

outing =)

actually today we have a class from 11.30am to 1.30 and
from 4.30 to 7.30 computer class t5-Mr.Bill, unfortunately his car broke down. So he decided to cancel the computer class. Holycow! attend class for 2 hours only?
so we decided to go sunway but before that accompany Jason, WeeLiang and Katharine to dance.

Wee Liang and Zu Ping went to bath, and the WeeLiang is so damn slow, we shake Kat's car lol.

oh yea! Brian, Daniel, Ling, Beh and etc went to watch movie 3pm to 5.45pm omg! so long it's the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
*Hopefully I spell it correctly*

then we went Sakae Sushi, didn't really eat much then went to Popular bought some stuff.

After my cousin finished his show, we went back! Oh yea, forget to mention that I bought the Jay DVD ALBUM! ahhhhh! Finally. I know all the MV you can get it and watched it from youtube, but it's just my collection. =)

No comments: