Sunday, March 29, 2009

tepi Tepi Tepi. baboon datang.

Sorry all for my late update. Spend my time to get ready for my T3 (Progress Test 1) and T4 (Progress Test 2).

22-3-09
wuhooo! went to Sunway Piramid to meet up my beloved LM Committee. =)
went to the Japanese Restaurant. ah! shit i don't know what is that call. But it's above Kim Gary.
went to watch The International together lol. The girls said that the movie quite sux but for WeiJie and I it is nice lar. =)
damn it! I wanna buy the Quiksilver flipflop, having a taught that there will be 20% discount for student. but end up the 20% discount had finished. so didn't bought it.

24-3-09
finished my CSB exam. =) CSB stands for Communication Skills in Business.

27-3-09
T4 (progress test 1) and T5 (progress test 2) are DONE. =)
aH! T4 is so damn freaking hard. hopefully I wont fail.
T5 I don't think i will fail. still affordable to pass.
Believe it anot, we study from 8.30am to 7.30pm lol. Having fun during MrBill computer class too, playing online mahjong and etc.
But it was so damn tired.

No comments: