Saturday, January 9, 2010

Movies I watched @ 2009

Movies I watched during 2009


Ip Man 叶问
Red Cliff 2 赤壁2
Eden Lake
Role Model
Marley & Me
The International
Hotel for dogs
Shopaholic
Fast & Furious 4
Friday the 13th
He's just not that into you
Shinjuku Incident 新宿事件
The Uninvited
Xmen: Wolverine
Star Trek
Sniper 神枪手
Angel & Demons
Night at the musuem 2
Terminator salvation
Blood: The last vampire
Drag me to hell
Transformer 2: Revenge of the fallen
Dance subaru
Ice age 3
Public enemies
Harry Potter 6
Pelham 123
The proposal
District 9
GI Joe
On His Majesty's Secret Service 大内密探零零九
Up
Gamer
Final Destination 4
Orphan
G-force
Ninja
Whiteout
Law abiding citizen
Pandorum
2012
The Twilight Saga: New Moon
Sherlock Holmes


made up a total of 45movies
average 3.75 movies per month
total spending: RM 425

I just love to watch movie,
although some movie was not really that awesome
but I still enjoy it!

Here is my list of top 10
MUST watch movie @ 2009
(without sequence)

Avatar
2010
Transformer 2
Sherlock Holmes
GI Joe
Night at the museum 2
Fast & Furious 4
Star Trek
Terminator Salvation
Xmen: Wolverine

I'm listening to
Angels Cry (remix)
by: Mariah Carey & Neyo

No comments: