Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year eve - Part 1

New year eve

I wonder how did you all enjoy New year eve, why not just tell me! =D
Planned to spend some time with the LM gang so called LM retards.

LM retards had been gather for 3 years consecutive (2007 -2009) during the new year eve
and I attended twice! looks like it will be a norm for the LM retards to celebrate together during the new year eve.

at first fetch Wei Jie from his house, Jia Chie & Tsae Shiang from S.Pyramid.


we gather at 1utama &
had a
sing K session @ Neway 1 Utama

Christmas decoration at the entrance of Neway

since it is so early, so everyone need a warm up first
guess what they sing?
神木與瞳-為你而活



The food
not really nice, but I am too hungry!
so just finish my own Set.



After finish eating my set
continue eat the buffet - salad
*too hungry*

with Jia chie, Jingmun, Shuxuan


with Jia Chie, Jing Mun, Shuxuan
Jee Seng & Wei Jie


Farhan & Wei Jie
*bestie*

Group photo


Group photo before we leave Neway


THANK YOU
Wei Jie who made a deal with me
I fetch him and I get my BR
but ended up I
pay half of the bill.


Wei Jie & I


a
nd guess what! Chun Yan (LM ex-ex-ex Presiden 06/07) joined us shopping freak who shop alone!


shared my BR with them lol T.Shiang & Fiona


The dry Ice from BR


Group photo without me before Farhan leave


Goodbye Farhan miss you bro!


went to LAM MEE YA
to had lunch


Interior Deco- Food


Interior Deco- Drinks


Food they ordered
I forget what type of Lam mee





Obviously it is delicious!
look at how Wei Jie eat it.



stay tune for Part 2


No comments: